Watch and see how CALAJECT works
DELIVER COMFORTABLE INJECTIONS
Successfully positioning your practice as a calm and friendly environment, CALAJECT is a great practice-builder as it helps you to deliver comfortable injections to your patients. The secret is an intelligent and gentle administration of the local anaesthetic solution. CALAJECT controls the flow rate in each programme setting, injecting slowly at first and then increasing its speed. This technique prevents the pain usually caused by the speed of the injection and the resultant pressure in the tissue.
- User-friendly and simple to use
- Can be used for all types of local anaesthesia
- Cost-effective as used with standard needles and cartridges
- IPC (Intelligent Pressure Control) to control injection pressure
- Automatic aspiration when pressure on the foot control is released
- Acoustic signal indicates actual flow rate
FOR YOUR PATIENTS
- Gentle and comfortable injections
- Builds confidence when choosing a patient-friendly dentist
- Less stressful experience for the patient who remains relaxed in the chair
ONE TOUCH CONTROL FOR ALL TYPES OF ANAESTHESIA
CALAJECT effectively controls the anaesthetic flow rate across three programme settings. With one touch, users can ensure a smooth and gentle flow of the anaesthetic solution for intraligamental injections, infiltrations and regional nerve blocks to meet all local anaesthesia needs. Even palatal injections can be carried out with minimal to no discomfort for the patient.
When it comes to the clinician’s comfort, the tactile, vibration-free handpiece and pen grip provides a relaxed and better working position where the needle can be kept perfectly still in situ.